At Ontada LLC (“Ontada” or “we”), an affiliate of McKesson Corporation, we value the trust that health plans or payers, healthcare providers, pharmacies, patients, governmental entities or agencies, pharmaceutical or drug manufacturers, other consumers/customers,
employees, vendors, contractors place in us to appropriately use and protect personal information. This Privacy Notice informs visitors and regular users of Ontada’s website about how Ontada may collect, use and share personal information and how
it is protected. We want you to be clear how we're using personal information and the ways in which we protect this information. By using our website, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this
Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information collected through this website.
This Privacy Notice applies only to the Ontada website (www.ontada.com). Ontada affiliates and subsidiaries may have separate websites, subdomains, and applications through other web, mobile, cloud or SaaS platforms which are not subject to this Privacy
Notice. Additionally, Ontada business partners, ad networks and other third parties may have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of all websites and applications that you visit
and understand their privacy practices.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use this website, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by Ontada that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly
or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- First name, Last name
- Personal telephone number (home, cell, fax, etc.) personal electronic mail address,
- Business telephone number (office, cell, fax, etc.), business electronic mail address
- Geo-location/GPS information, IP address, user’s browser type, user’s operating system, device/user activity (such as login-logout info, sites/pages visited, # of visits, click stream, navigation, beacon signal hits, errors, crash rate, or other user
activities), Marketing preference such as text message or email notification and frequency
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about [visitors to our websites and/or users of our applications]. These technologies include the following:
- Web server logs
- As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system,
date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
- We and our subsidiaries, business partners, marketing partners, affiliates, or other service providers may utilize cookies. Cookies uniquely identify your device or user account associated with this site or service. You can control the use
of cookies by adjusting your browser preferences at any time. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our site may be limited.
- Geo-location Services
- When you enable a location-based service, we may collect information about your location for Match user’s location to Ontada services rendered and with Ontada. Your browser or other device may use various technologies to determine location,
such as sensor data from your device that may provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Other Tracking Technologies
- We and our subsidiaries, business partners, marketing partners, affiliates, or other service providers may also use technologies such as local shared objects (Flash cookies), web beacons, scripts and tags.
- We also use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store content information and preferences. Third parties who we partner with to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising use local storage such as HTML5 to collect
and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage.
These tracking technologies are used to analyze trends, to activate user’s network services to connect to their product’s services or other data source, to collect user choices about Ontada’s use of personal information, to gather demographic information
about our users as a whole, to identify usage trends of user’s email client or text messaging, to perform diagnostic services such as error reporting in order to improve the site or service, to perform data analysis and audits and to track user’s
movement through our platforms. We may receive reports based on the use of tracking technologies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a ''Do Not Track'' feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers and not broadly
supported. This site or application is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- Customer and troubleshooting support, marketing notices, newsletter, or communications via email, fax, mail, mobile badge notifications, or text message, personalized user service or customized site-content based user preferences and Reporting or
data analytics services
We may also use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Surveys or Contests
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service
provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking https://preferences-mgr.truste.com (or if located in the European
Union, click https://www.youronlinechoices.com). Please note that this does not opt you out from being served non-specific ads. You may continue to receive generic ads.
How We Share Personal Information Collected Through This Website
- Ontada does not sell personal information about you to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as advertising services, customer and troubleshooting support, marketing notices, newsletter, or communications via email,
fax, mail, mobile badge notifications, or text message, marketing initiatives via surveys, contests, and research activities, personalized user service or customized site-content based user preferences and Reporting or data analytics services.
These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Some of our pages may utilize framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our website. Please be aware that you are providing personal information to these third parties and not directly to Ontada.
When framing techniques are utilized, your personal information is subject to the privacy policies of the third parties.
Ontada may also need to share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Ontada if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, Ontada, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of Ontada assets.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how your information that we collect through this website will be used and will provide choices about whether to allow us to engage in that use. To exercise your choice, you may contact us to correct,
update, amend or request deletion of your personal information through your account representative or through the email or mailing address listed in the Contact Information section below.
Where permitted in our legitimate interest, or with your prior consent where required by law, we will use your name and email address to send a newsletter or marketing email to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by
following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or by contacting us using the contact information listed below in this Privacy Notice.
Access to Personal Information
The website allows you to directly view, edit, or delete information about you through your profile settings. If this option is not available, you can update information about you by contacting your account representative or the mailing address noted
in the Contact Information section below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, as reasonably useful for commercial purposes, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
This website is not intended for any user under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information through the Ontada
How We Protect Your Information
Ontada has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access to personal information to Ontada employees, contractors and agents who need to know
that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
Any sensitive personal information (e.g., credit / debit card number) will be transmitted in an encrypted form using SSL encryption. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have
any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem
by contacting Ontada at Privacy@McKesson.com.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of personal information about you and your controls. We will not apply changes to this Privacy Notice retroactively to
personal information we have previously collected. Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the “Effective Date” at the
beginning of this notice.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at: Privacy@McKesson.com.
You may also write to us at:
ATTN: Privacy Officer (Privacy Notice, Ontada)
2 National Data Plaza NE, 3rd Floor
Atlanta, GA 30329
For state specific privacy rights for California residents, please click here.
Do not sell my personal information.